Location: Remote | Occasional Travel to Frisco, TX
be there… Nobody goes on a private jet simply to go on a private jet. It’s not for the leather seats, trendy (or dated) wood veneer, overpriced catering, or six-figure bills. They go to be there… the meeting, the vacation, the home, the people, the family, whatever and wherever there is. With Four Corners Aviation, they can just be there.
At Four Corners Aviation, we believe in making great hiring decisions. We continue to transform and grow. Some of the ways we accomplish this is by providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for dedicated individuals to work hard, appreciate and live the company’s core values and have fun! This is all part of our core culture to exceed expectations, protect and grow our company culture, and create Raving Fans.
Responsible for the origination and management of business aviation management opportunities and leads. This opportunity would require occasional travel to Frisco, TX HQ, but can be performed remotely.
- Partner with the FCA EVP/Head of Sales to support the broader corporate sales platform.
- Liaise with sister company Mente Group to leverage direct and indirect sales channels to support the sourcing of aircraft management opportunities.
- Provide support and feedback regarding the generation of aircraft management proposals, leases, and agreements.
- Conduct industry, business, and collateral research to develop a healthy FCA sales pipeline.
- Work closely with internal teams, including Operations, MX, Client Services, Marketing, and Leadership, to streamline sales processes and procedures.
- Participate in relevant trade association events and travel as necessary to support the FCA sales platform.
- Adhere to established FCA policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, course of study to include substantial exposure to finance, accounting, and marketing.
- At least ten (10) years of prior business aviation sales experience.
- Proven track record of success within the aircraft sales management market.
- Strong networking connections within the Business Aviation space.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to manage multiple transactions and closings under time constraints.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated ability to accurately analyze financial models and make well-reasoned business decisions.
- As the subject matter expert, accurately communicate FCA’s product offerings and value to the market.
- Must possess effective written, verbal, and interpersonal skills necessary to be successful in a C-suite business environment.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Skilled at conducting business research, lead generation, and must be willing to travel on a regular basis to conduct business.
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.
Four Corners Aviation offers competitive pay and a total benefits package. Four Corners Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.