Location: Omaha, NE
be there… Nobody goes on a private jet simply to go on a private jet. It’s not for the leather seats, trendy (or dated) wood veneer, overpriced catering, or six-figure bills. They go to be there… the meeting, the vacation, the home, the people, the family, whatever and wherever there is. With Four Corners Aviation, they can just be there.
At Four Corners Aviation, we believe in making great hiring decisions. We continue to transform and grow. Some of the ways we accomplish this is by providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for dedicated individuals to work hard, appreciate and live the company’s core values and have fun! This is all part of our core culture to exceed expectations, protect and grow our company culture, and create Raving Fans.
Candidate must be located within 90 minutes of Omaha, NE. If not currently local, relocation to the Omaha, NE area is required for this position.
This position will report to the Chief Pilot. Duties will involve FAR Part 91/135 operations as part of a three-person crew.
- FAA ATP and MEL
- Citation Excel type rating preferred, but not required
- Current First-Class Medical
- Minimum of 2000 hours total time
- Minimum of 500 hours multi-engine pilot time (100 PIC)
- Turbine pilot time preferred Clean FAA/DOT/DOJ records
- Strong CRM Skills
- Must be legal to work in the U.S. and ability to travel any international destination
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are complied with at all times
- Perform duties in alignment with company values.
- Responsible for meeting company goals, objectives, and expectations.
- Will ensure top-notch compliance in the areas of safety, security, and that overall quality of work meets or exceeds expectations.
- Will work proactively with the operations department to meet scheduling and client needs
- Meet/excel client and/or customer service expectations.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle high-level priorities.
- Maintain professionalism, always; be proactive in decision-making and know who/how to report questions and/or issues.