Location: Omaha, NE
be there… Nobody goes on a private jet simply to go on a private jet. It’s not for the leather seats, trendy (or dated) wood veneer, overpriced catering, or six-figure bills. They go to be there… the meeting, the vacation, the home, the people, the family, whatever and wherever there is. With Four Corners Aviation, they can just be there.
At Four Corners Aviation, we believe in making great hiring decisions. We continue to transform and grow. Some of the ways we accomplish this is by providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for dedicated individuals to work hard, appreciate and live the company’s core values and have fun! This is all part of our core culture to exceed expectations, protect and grow our company culture, and create Raving Fans.
Candidate must be located within 90 minutes of Omaha, NE. If not currently local, relocation to the Omaha, NE area is required for this position (relocation allowance offered).
The Private Pilot position in Nebraska will report directly to the Chief Pilot. Duties will involve FAR Part 91/135 operations as part of a two-person crew.
- FAA ATP and MEL
- Lear 45 type rating Highly Preferred
- Current First Class Medical
- 3500 hours total time
- 1500 hours PIC turbine
- Clean FAA/DOT/DOJ records
- Strong CRM Skills
- Must be legal to work in the U.S. and ability to travel any international destination
- Minimum 200 hours in Lear 45 series aircraft Highly Preferred
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are complied with at all times
- Perform duties in alignment with company values.
- Responsible for meeting company goals, objectives, and expectations.
- Will ensure top-notch compliance in the areas of safety, security, and that overall quality of work meets or exceeds expectations.
- Will work proactively with the operations department to meet scheduling and client needs
- Meet/excel client and/or customer service expectations.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle high-level priorities.
- Maintain professionalism, always; be proactive in decision-making and know who/how to report questions and/or issues.